Sunday, September 7, 2008

Biden, Palin, and Draper

This is part of a great speech that Joe Biden made over the weekend at a campaign stop in Langhorne, Pa. The guy behind him is a little distracting to me, though, because I think he looks like Tony Soprano. Regardless, this is worth spending 3:37 minutes to watch:

Joe Biden on Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=955Y3NJTRIE

Also, if you're an Obama/Biden supporter - and, like me, a fan of the phenomenally well-done show "Mad Men" - you'll probably enjoy this from The Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/natasha-vargascooper/what-would-don-draper-do_b_122888.html

2 comments:

Gershwoman said...

I so wanted to go see Biden speak last week - he was only 10 mins away! But I had April with me and lots to do and a aching back, so I didn't. But next time I will!

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

Methinks there will be more opportunities to see him in the next 8 weeks, given the valuable electoral votes that your state holds. :) Hope your back is feeling better. (P.S. Love your ID! :)