Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mad for "Mad Men"

Yay! "Mad Men" won the Emmy for Best Drama and Best Writing. Both well-deserved, if I do say so myself.

Have I mentioned how much I love that show? This is the only show I'm watching on TV these days.

(And anyone who can tell me where I can watch Episode 2 and 3 of this season in their entirety and without having to download anything funky, will have my undying appreciation forever ... and at the very least, a shout-out to your blog here and on my blogroll.)

Postscript: Thanks to the technical genius of The Dean, who has scheduled "Mad Men" to be recorded via DVR as well as "protected" said episodes from disappearing before we get to see them, I now have those missing (to me) episodes. What I think happened was that there must have been a "Mad Men Marathon," thanks to the Emmy, and somehow, without us knowing, those episodes got recorded. I'd like to thank the Academy, the wonders of modern technology ... and oh yeah, The Dean who figured out how to work it.

3 comments:

egghead23 said...

Do you have Comcast? The episodes were available ON DEMAND, though I am not sure that they still are.

I love this show too!! I don't want this season to end. Ever.

gail elle said...

I have noticed the buzz on this show, but haven't watched. As you know, I like mindless shows..but maybe will have to check this one out!

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

egghead23 ~ Alas, we have Verizon and we had DVRed the episodes while we were catching up on season 1, but we failed to "protect" the first 3 episodes. Grrrr.... I found the first one online, but no luck with the others. However, my mom and my in-laws both have Comcast, so I might have to see if I can watch them next time we're there.