Wednesday, October 15, 2008

www.joetheplumber.org

Just for fun, I thought I would check out to see what website one winds up on when going to www.joetheplumber.com (a plumber's website in Amarillo, TX) and www.joetheplumber.org which isn't taken yet. I can't believe it has remained available for this long. Clearly, someone in the McCain camp told John to mention Joe the Plumber tonight. (Maybe not nine times, but hey, that's the Maverick for you.) So you would have thought they would have bought the domain name before this debate and linked it up to the McCain website. (I don't know how those things work, so maybe they did.)

I'm watching MSNBC now, and they just had "breaking news" that Joe the Plumber is in bed. He thinks the whole thing was pretty surreal tonight, he still basically agrees with McCain, and then he went to bed.

Which is where I am headed now. I don't know what I will do with myself after this election is over, but I do know this: I'll definitely be getting more sleep than I have for the past several weeks.

3 comments:

egghead23 said...

Manfrengensen, who is becoming even more of a cynic than I asked today if I thought "Joe the Plumber" might have been a Republican "plant" in the Obama crowd that day.

Wouldn't surprise me.

gail elle said...

Wasn't that just hilarious how they kept mentioning Joe the Plumber?? I guess I'm glad it wasn't me...people would be googling "Gail the Housewife"!!!!

It was definitely the most entertaining debate, in that respect!!

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

egghead23, that's entirely possible. And gail elle, how hilarious would that have been!