Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Guest Post by Boo: Music I Like

Boo has asked to write a guest post with the music he likes. Here, for your enjoyment, are his thoughts on music:

hello everyone it is me, Boo. i would like to tell all of you guys the ``music i like"
  1. Elton John
  2. Billy Joel
  3. The Beatles
  4. Linda McCartney
  5. Yoko Ono
  6. Me
  7. Miley Cyrus
  8. The Fireman (Paul McCartney & Youth)
  9. Roy Orbison
  10. Tracy Ullman
  11. Jim Croce
  12. Jimmy Buffet
  13. Al Stuwart
  14. Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus Plays Hannah Montana)
  15. Billy Ray Cyrus
  16. Bruse Springsteen
  17. Rick Springfield
  18. Dusty Springsteen
  19. The Eagles

The Notfavrote Singers;

  1. Michael Bolton
  2. Celline Dion
  3. Josh Groban
  4. Hoobastank
  5. Kenny G

4 comments:

DemMom said...

Hmmm... wonder how many of these "Likes" overlap with yours and The Dean's?? I mean, The Bug likes Jimi Hendrix, but I'm just sayin'.

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

Funny how that happens, hmm? But in this case, I think he really does like them.

I'm just me... said...

Boo has good taste in music! Jimmy Buffet and the Eagles are aome of my favorites too.

Mike G said...

Boo, I can agree with most of your music choices. I'll even follow along with Hannah Montana and pretend I didn't see Yoko Ono. But why the disrespect of Hoobestank? Is it the name? I'll admit that's a lot to get past.