Monday, February 2, 2009

Batting a Thousand

A milestone occurred over the weekend here at The Betty & Boo Chronicles, and it went completely unnoticed by yours truly.

According to the counter at the bottom of the page, there have been 1,053 hits to this blog since I added that little odometer-like device here.

In my little world, 1,000 hits is a big deal. It still amazes me every time I get a comment, particularly from someone who doesn't know me in real life.

At some point soon, I will look up to see who Visitor 1,000 was .... and if Sitemeter deems me worthy of knowing such information, Visitor 1,000 will win a prize of some sort. I have no idea what that will be, but I will think of something.

In the meantime, thank you ever so much for reading. It is appreciated (especially tonight) more than you could ever possibly know.