Friday, February 27, 2009

Blogging at the Scrapbooking Retreat

I'm retreating this weekend.

As I type, I'm seated in a conference room with 60 other people with albums and paper and stickers spread out before us. One of my best friends (who is seated across from me) and I are spending the weekend at a scrapbooking retreat where, until 4 p.m. Sunday night, we will be engaged in a non-stop marathon of cropping. I have big goals for this weekend, and hopefully there will be a completed album of the twins' birth (and the 6-year process of birthing them).

If you've never been to such an event, I'll be blogging throughout the weekend and keeping y'all updated. You can also feel free to leave a comment to encourage me!

There's also food and drink, so this has all the makings of a fun time. So, if you'll excuse me, there are some photos to be cropped ....

No comments: