Monday, February 2, 2009

Boo, On Groundhog Day

Boo had to write a short essay about Groundhog Day today. Here it is, for your reading pleasure.

I am happy that theres 6 more weeks of winter:

Well, I didin't watch the groundhog news. but my dad told me there was 6 more weeks of winter. i'm glad the groudhog saw his shadow.

2/2/09 Dear Groundhog,
I'm glad that you saw you're shadow. I love winter because of the ice. Love, Boo XOXO

The "I love winter because of the ice" is rather perplexing, as Boo comes from a long line of folks who would just as rather hibernate during the winter. Yours truly especially.


2 comments:

StatMama said...

So cute!! I might have threatened to choke the groundhog for this whole shadow-seeing thing lol

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

Yep ... I would be right next to you, StatMama!