Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In's

I just lost a filling (as I was flossing, of all things!) and as a result, my tooth also broke. So given the filling, it seems apropos to do my first Friday Fill-In meme as my daily post.

1. When I look to the left, I see the back of the sofa.

2. Boo's bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work itself out.

4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap!

5. Giving back is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any comments feel free to post them.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include way too much driving and Sunday, I want to get serious about meal-planning!

2 comments:

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

A neighbor and I recently took a 1-nt (2 hr) course thru our continuing ed called "meal planning without tears." I didn't learn anything earth shattering, I use all the tips and tricks the leader shared during the class. I have to "just do it!"

When I'm in my groove, I plan meals for the week on Sunday evenings, then do a big grocery shop on Mondays (I'm "at home" so I can shop during the day). It works so smoothly to look at my Outlook calendar and know what we'll be having for dinner each night, right down to the sides.

Good luck with the new routine!

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

I'm with you, Dawn ... when I do set my mind to doing the meal planning, it works beautifully and I love knowing what we are having for dinner. Hopefully some of the new cookbooks I checked out (see my Library Loot post) will help with that! I'll keep you posted ...