1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean your room. - Boo
I love you. - Betty
2. What makes mom happy?
When we don't make noises. - Boo
When we don't fight. - Betty
3. What makes mom sad?
When we fight. - Boo
When we're not happy. - Betty
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she says funny things. - Boo
When she tickles you. - Betty
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
('tis true ... for a couple more days, anyway....)
7. How tall is your mom?
10 inches. - Betty
A younger height than Daddy. 49 inches. - Boo
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with her children. - Boo
Go shopping. - Betty
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Goes to sleep. - Boo
Go to work. - Betty
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Singing. - Boo
Typing. - Betty
11. What is your mom really good at?
Not really anything. - Betty
Typing. - Boo
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Sports and cartwheels. - Betty
Cooking bad foods. - Boo
13. What does your mom do for her job?
She makes sure kids have lights on properly, have enough food to eat, and have a safe home. - Betty
Making money. - Boo.
(my note: they are actually both pretty close!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Salad. - Boo
Salad with feta cheese. - Betty15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She looks pretty. - Betty
She smells pretty. - Boo
16. If your mom were a character in a book, who would she be?
The Ice Cream Lady. - Boo
The little red hen. - Betty
(my note: when asked to cite the book where "the ice cream lady" is a character, Boo admitted that he plans to write that particular book. But when he does, I have a part in it as the ice cream lady. I'm certainly not complaining.)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Shopping. - Betty
Read. - Boo
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both girls. - Betty
We're both young. We are. I'm 7 and you're 39. - Boo.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't have the same hair. - Boo
We have different color hair. - Betty (not exactly true ... we have the same color hair.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
'Cause she always smiles ... sometimes. - Betty
'Cause she's our mom. - Boo
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the store. - Boo
To the library. - Betty