Sunday, March 22, 2009

Don't Let the Door Hit You ...

To the presumably perfect RAnn, who just made the hateful comment about children with disabilities here on this blog in response to my Obama: Bowling for Dummies post.

You're apparently new here. And while I welcome dialogue (as regular readers know), your particular brand of discourse is not welcome.

You're the reason why this blog was not a public one before this week. And you're the reason why it may revert to that status.

In the meantime, take your venom and your vitriol and your blatant hatred of children with disabilities elsewhere. Please. There are plenty of other sites on the Internet where you'll be welcomed with open arms.

You're the reason why Special Olympics needs to launch an awareness campaign about the word retard.

Go. Now. And don't let the door hit you in the ass.

2 comments:

Niksmom said...

I don't know, maybe you should've left it up for others to read. Does this "paragon" have a blog? You know how **I** feel but I'm always amazed at the hatefulness which others feel necessary to broadcast about anyone who is at all different from them.

Of course, I believe in karma, too. She'll get what's coming one way or another.

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

Niksmom, I thought about that (leaving the comment up) but didn't want to give her the forum she obviously was looking for. Still. Yes, she does, in fact, have a blog ... and it's actually not that bad and one that I could have seen myself reading.

Until this morning.