Saturday, May 9, 2009

Betty and Boo Go to the Ball!

Guess where I'm taking Betty and Boo tonight? I'm taking Betty and Boo to the Storybook Ball at the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. We must have a Fairy Godmother looking out for us because I happened to win tickets to this event. Doesn't this event sound like ... well, a ball ... for little ones? I'm looking forward to it.

Boo, on the other hand, is a little more pragmatic about this. "There's no such thing as a Ball," he says. "It's just a name for a stupid party."

Yeah, something tells me we're all in for quite an enchanted evening. (I'm doing this solo, because The Dean is working today and then is off to Baltimore to enjoy a Yankees game.)

I'll post more about the Ball later ....

2 comments:

Amy said...

This sounds like too much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Beth Kephart said...

Now this sounds promising. I can't wait to hear (and what did you wear?)

A happy day to you, too, dear, B&BM.

b