Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You're Invited to the Nothing But Ghosts Book Launch Party

We'll be partying this evening (as only bloggers can do) over at My Friend Amy's place. It's all in celebration of author Beth Kephart and her latest novel, Nothing But Ghosts.

You won't want to miss this, trust me. I had the opportunity to be at a talk Beth did several months ago, and if this is anything like that evening, we are all in for a delightful night.

It all takes place at 9 pm EST/ 6 pm PST at My Friend Amy's blog. Just by being at the party gives you an entry in the drawings connected with My Friend Amy's Book Drive that is happening for Nothing But Ghosts.

Looking forward to seeing you there! (I'll be the one wearing the stylish pajamas.)

3 comments:

Alipet813 said...

Great to meet you tonight BettyandBoo! I am now following your blog. Hope to catch you in the "blog-zone"...

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

It was nice chatting with you, too, Alipet. I subscribed to your blog in Google Reader and am a follower too. (I think. I was late last night when I did so. :)

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

I popped in and out of the party .. haven't yet read any of Kephart's books, so I didn't want to hear/read too much! :)