Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW: Setting Goals, in 50 Words or Less

I need some more coffee before I can attempt today's Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW) prompt.

We're to write (in 50 words or less, mind you!) what we like best about our blog right now and where we would like our blog to be a year from now.

Coincidentally, I've been doing a lot of reflection lately on goals, both of the personal and professional kind. And yesterday, part of which I spent in the same room as ... wait for it ... Suze Orman (yes, that Suze Orman!), put my mind in overdrive.

So, right now, I only have one word for today's post.

Convergence.

And: more to come ...

1 comment:

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Wow! This one word goal and your Suze Orman post are perfect ... it does sound like there's CONVERGENCE in your future ... fantastic!