Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-Thon Update: Hours 3 and 4

Only 20 hours to go!

Title of book(s) read since last update: just finished An Egg on Three Sticks.

Number of books read since you started: .5 (that's point 5 ... not 5 actual books. Oh, how I wish ...)

Pages read since last update: 29

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 30 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 2.5 hours

Mini challenges completed: 0

Other participants you’ve visited:
Trish's Reading Nook
At Home with Books
Medieval Bookworm

Prize you’ve won: none that I know of

Snacks and Beverages Consumed Since Last Update:
Herbal tea. It's lunchtime here on the East Coast (USA), so I'm thinking some leftover pizza from last night will hit the spot.

Other Randomness:
My decreased reading totals for Hours 3-4 are due to needing to make Betty's lunch and writing a book review for An Egg on Three Sticks. (I've learned that I need to write my reviews ASAP, and this will be one that I have "in the can" for the next couple weeks, when I am repeating this sort of Read-a-Thon insanity by participating in NaNoWriMo.)

Headache is still lingering, but not too debilitating yet. A shower and a nap might be in my future. As is trip to the library and grocery store.

Catch you later .....

5 comments:

softdrink said...

Austen, Hemingway
Rushdie, Poe
If they were here
I’m sure they’d say hello

Bronte, Tolstoy
Thoreau, Albee
They think you’re swell
And I agree

Book Dragon said...

How's Betty doing?

Alexia561 said...

Hope the headache goes away, and cold pizza sounds perfect!

Good luck!

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Pizza is known to cure headaches, isn't it?!!!

Hope the shower and nap revive you!

Liyana said...

Happy reading!

LiyanaLand!
http://liveandbreathesmexily.blogspot.com