Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sky Blue and Black

We get the best sunsets here, do we not?
These are straight out of my camera, no artificial coloring or flavoring added.

This one above was taken by Betty.
And if it wasn't for Betty, I might have missed the sunset altogether.
(She called me over to the window to see it, and asked to go outside and watch it.)
And so we did. They're from a month ago, and I had Jackson Browne's "Sky Blue and Black" (looove that song!) in my head when I took them.
(Hence the title of the post.)
Another amazing sunset happened two nights later. We watched that one too.

And blinked, and then it was gone.

4 comments:

Priya said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are gorgeous!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Fabulous pictures! I don't even think I could pick a favorite, they are each so compelling!

Amy said...

I love nothing more than a beautiful sunset! Thank you so much for sharing your photos!

Belle said...

These photos are so beautiful!