Friday, March 5, 2010

Book Review (by Boo): Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, by Roald Dahl

Occasionally, Boo will ask if he can write a book review for my blog and I can never say no. Here's his latest, which he also typed by himself.  I'm not exactly sure what the last sentence of Roald Dahl's stats means, but I think it means Boo would recommend Dahl's work.

Charlie and the chocolate factory is about a boy (Charlie Bucket) who found the LAST golden ticket from Willy Wonka a chocolate maker from the Chocolate Factory.
So does Augustus Gloop, Veraca Salt, Mike Tivee, AND Viloit Beraguard.
Their prizes are a tour to Willy Wonka's Factory.
Wonka showes them like a cream room, Whip rooms, and Stuff.
Couple days later, Grandpa Joe and the other Grandparents of Charlie Buckets told him a lot of Stories about Mr. Wonka. Grandpa Joe was ther oldest. he was 96 years old.

HERES A TIP!
Never go to a store or anything that they have cars parking by in a parking lot without a Parent or Gardiant, IF YOU DO, you might get runned over by a truck or car or anything.

END OF TIP!
Charlie once did that to get the LAST golden ticket. VERY dangerous.

After The Owner looked at the golden ticket he dicided to call the newspaper.

(I saw that on page 47, 45, or 49)

About the Author:
Roald Dahl is 5/5, 25/25 and an A+.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

That is so unbelievably adorable and impressive. Too cute!

JoAnn said...

Great review, Boo! I think Charlie and The Chocolate Factory deserves an A+ too. I hope you enjoy reading more of Roald Dahl's books.

Mama Librarian said...

Boo is a great writer. I highly recommend the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was one of my favorite books as a child. It's a bit scary, though.