Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like ... July?

Anyone up for a swim during what is being hailed as one of the biggest snowstorms ever to hit the East Coast? (OK, maybe I'm exaggerating ... or, by the time this is over, maybe not.)

This would be my neighbor's pool, which they NEVER cover regardless of the weather (obviously) and which never freezes, because they keep it heated 24/7. Can you imagine what this must cost?

Yep, in all kinds of weather, this pool taunts and mocks me from every window in the house that faces their backyard. This is what I'm staring at during a blizzard.

Blizzard, schmizzard ... everyone into the pool!

5 comments:

Priya said...

You are so lucky that you have snow! We just have rain rain rain here in Seattle. :-(

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Do they actually use it all year round?

Beth Kephart said...

I'll be right over!

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

They actually seem to have cranked the jacuzzi up even higher since I wrote this post. It's bubbling away, but nobody has used it. They haven't been in this pool since Labor Day, but it is never covered ... in the two years we've been here, it's been like this every day. Kind of amusing, actually.

Maya Ganesan said...

ouch. ;) I wish we had snow over here!