Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Making a Splash

OK, is this not the most gorgeous, lovely, beautiful blog award you've ever seen?

I think so. And I think Laurel Rain-Snow over at the blog Creations by Laurel Rain-Snow is a wonderful person for bestowing it on little ol' me.

According to the description, The Splash Award is given to those blogs you find alluring, bewitching, impressive and inspiring.

Whuh. Those there are some heavy-duty adjectives. As I said to Laurel on her blog, I can't remember the last time I was called alluring and bewitching in the same breath when alcohol wasn't involved.

I'm so glad that you're enjoying the blog, Laurel. And thank you so much for this. I am truly honored, my friend.

"I'm wild again, beguiled again
A simpering, whimpering child again
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I."
~ Frank Sinatra, "Bewitched"

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Congratulations!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hey, Betty! Thanks for your "alluring" thanks! LOL.

And a Frank Sinatra tune, too.

I felt the same way when Ryan gave it to me.

But seriously, I do enjoy wandering over to your blog...that header grips me every time!

Not to mention the content. So you deserve it!