Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally, a PR Firm That Lives Up to Its Name

God, you gotta love that Palin family. They are the gift that keeps on giving. A blogger's dream come true.

According to Politics Daily, young Bristol Palin has launched her own PR firm. At 19, I have no doubt that she has a wealth of experience in the business.

She's certainly showing her marketing savvy with the name she chose for her new venture.

BSMP, LLC. Which stands for Bristol Sharon Marie Palin, of course.

Now, I don't know about you, but if I was in need of a PR firm, I would definitely choose one with a name that begins with BS.

For a public relations firm.

Yes, indeed. The gift that keeps on giving.

6 comments:

Niksmom said...

O.M.F.G. I wonder if her mama coached her on that name? Bwahahahahahaha.

Won't these people PLEASE just go away!?

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

OMFG would be a very apt name for Ms. Palin's PR gig, don't you think?

And oh no, I respectfully disagree my friend ... I don't want them to go away. Not now, not ever. What, and deprive the world of my brilliant blog posts just waiting to be written? :)

southernmatrix said...

More proof that this country is indeed in deep trouble.....lol

Trisha said...

Heeheeheehee. This is hilarious. Thank you for this post; it was a wonderful way to start my day.

Booksnyc said...

wow - truly the gift that keeps on giving! Every time I think its over, they come back!

Bored_D said...

Wow, that's hilarious! Wonder who her first customer will be...