Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'll Take a Few of Those, Please.

"I must have read awhile, the latest one by Marilyn French or something in that style ..."

"The Day Before You Came" ~ ABBA

This week, I had the occasion to visit the corporate headquarters of IKEA.

(I know ... pretty cool, huh?)

Yep. But not as cool as THIS.

THIS was one of the first things I saw when I walked into their offices.



A two-and-a-half story (oh, I crack myself up ...story...) bookcase. I think I stared in awe for several minutes before whipping out my camera. I may have even mumbled something incoherent like, "oh, my book blogger friends will loooove this ..."

I'm professional that way.

But this bookcase? I. Want. That.

I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.


copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

3 comments:

christa @ mental foodie said...

LOVE!

Thanks for sharing :)

Though, I will be too afraid to get the books from the upper shelves...

Niksmom said...

D.R.O.O.L!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, that is an awesome bookcase!