Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let Them Eat Cookies


OK, this takes the cake for the funniest search term ever to land someone on my blog:

Fertility Cookies for Women.

Jeez, who knew?  After six years of infertility hell, now I find out that all I needed to do was eat a cookie?

(Or two.)



photo taken by me at a work event in April 2009

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

2 comments:

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

When I first saw the pic I thought THESE were fertility cookies for women! LOL!

What a great work function, to serve cookies that good-looking.

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Dawn - the pink line of cookies is what struck me as amusing (and ironic) about this photo for this post.