Friday, May 7, 2010

In Which I Talk About a Few Beach Reads


I mentioned in my Sunday Salon post that I was invited to contribute to a new blog, Surviving the Sandcastles, which my friend Melissa recently created.

Today, I'm at the beach (or downashore, depending on where you are and what your DNA requires you to refer to that swatch of sand and surf as), talking about two fun picture books that are great for kids. You can find my first post, Beach Reads: Saying Hello and Talking About Books for the Beach, right here.

A sneak peek at the two books I'm highlighting over there:


See you on the beach!

(Alas, I'm only there in the virtual sense ....)

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Fantastic post! I cannot wait for school to get out so I can just print out your beach reads recommendations and then just take them to the library! Thank you again for joining me on my sandcastle adventure.