Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Recipe: Tomato-Basil Panzanella Salad

Today I'm serving up some Tomato-Basil Panzanella (also known as "bread salad" or "peasant salad") for you over at (Never) Too Many CooksA perfect light lunch or simple dinner on a warm day.

Stop by for the recipe and other food-related goodness from my other cooking mom friends!


copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

K A B L O O E Y said...

Oh yum, that looks good. Reminds me I need to get some tomato seeds so I don't have to buy plants and cheat again this year. Also reminds me that I shouldn't have had a cold egg roll for dinner.