Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ain't Too Proud to Beg

"99, I can't take it no more ..."
"Ninety-Nine" ~ Toto

Apparently, there are 99 of you kind souls who admit to following this here blog.

Anyone else?  Like maybe just one more person?  :)

UPDATE:  Thank you! Three digit numbers are so nice.  Now, I'll be done with the groveling and return you to your regularly scheduled blog programming.



copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I did it! I became number 100! Woot. I already followed your RSS feed though, so I'm not really 'new', sorry ;)

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Thanks so much, Amy! You're the best! (Even better that I happen to follow your RSS feed too ... and I don't think I am an official follower of yours either, so I'll fix that very shortly.)

Cindy said...

Congrats Melissa you are at 101 but it wasn't because of me. I was already following you as you know.

Hope your having a good evening.

avisannschild said...

I just became #102, although like Amy, I'm not really new...

Lori said...

Glad to see you made it!! What I don't understand is there are people who don't "follow me" yet they see my blog and post comments. I'm new to this and have no idea of how it all works.

Amy said...

(No worries, I don't have the follower thing anyway :D Only RSS.)

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

You guys are all awesome. Thanks so much!

Lori, I might be one of those non-follower people who is reading your blog but not an official follower. Some may choose not to follow publicly. For me, I often have the feed in my Google Reader only ... because I forget to add myself as a follower. Does that make any sense, even a little bit? (I'm guessing not.)