Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - June 18


It's Friday ... time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at www.crazy-for-books.com.  This is the first time I've participated in the Hop, but I've been hearing so much about it that I thought I would check it out. 

(Plus, I had the chance to have lunch with Jennifer at the recent Book Blogger Convention and she was delightful, as was everyone at our table.)

Off to find some new (to me) blogs!

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

11 comments:

~Niki~ said...

Hi there. Just hopping by from crazy 4 books hop!
I'd love to have you stop by my new-ish book review blog!
~niki

~Niki~ said...

Hi there. Just hopping by from crazy 4 books hop!
I'd love to have you stop by my new-ish book review blog!
~niki

lucybirdbooks said...

Hia. I'm over here from the hop. I'm liking your blog, I just haven't had anything to say yet but will be keeping an eye on you :)

bibliophiliac said...

Hello, just stopped by on the blog hop, and about to be a follower. I look forward to reading your posts.

Booklover Book Reviews said...

Found your blog through the Blog Hop and now a follower! Provided a link to your blog in my Blog Hop post here: http://www.bookloverbookreviews.com/2010/06/book-blogger-hop-june-18-21-2010.html

Ordinary Reader said...

Hello! Dropping in via the hop. I enjoyed looking around. Have a great weekend, Dianne

Lisa R said...

Hey! Just stopped by from the Hop! Is it not amazing how many bloggers do this each week? This week I decided to visit all the sites that their entry number was divisible by 10 (got to use something). So as a multiple of 10 you are on my hop list this week.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Hi there. I saw your comment on Niki's blog and had to stop by. I am now following!

Mystee said...

I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop & am your newest follower.

If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog, follow back and take a moment to enter any of the current 4 giveaways {low entries}.

Have a great weekend

http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-hop-2.html

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Thank you, everyone, for all the follows! It's so great to meet each of you and to discover your blogs.

Julie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I'm following yours now too. Hope you've had a great weekend!