Friday, June 4, 2010

Get Back



Tomorrow, I'll be back at my college alma mater for Alumni Weekend.  I've been invited to speak as part of a panel on social media.  Specifically, my former professor (and current Facebook friend) has asked me to discuss why I blog, finding a niche and one's voice, and the conference I just attended (that would be the Book Blogger Convention).

The Husband will be there.

And also, I suspect, so will the ghosts.

(Photo taken by me in the Conservatory at Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA)

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

Cavalier92 said...

Melissa -

I am sorry that I missed your panel discussion and all of Alumni Weekend. Dance class and playoff baseball called and I answered.

I am sure that you did well and represented all of us well before the masses.

When will you post a retrospective of the day?