Friday, June 25, 2010

Let's Go to the (Book Blogger) Hop! - June 25-28


It's Friday, and you know what that means!

Or, if you don't, check out Jennifer's post over at Crazy-for-Books which tells you all you need to know about the weekly Book Blogger Hop.

I participated for the first time last week and found some new (to me) fun blogs to read. Why not stop by the hop and join in the fun this week?

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

7 comments:

Leah said...

I found you through the Hop! Looks like you have a LOT going on around your house. I love the story of your son eating different eggs without a meltdown!

Linna (21 ♡ pages) said...

Thanks so much for stopping by :) Hope you're having tons of fun with the hop, and have a lovely weekend!

agirlreads said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a mommy to twins to... I have twin boys (22mo) and boy life is fun with them :)

Kritter said...

Found you on the hop - I am a new follower!

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Welcome, everyone, and thanks so much for the follows. Looking forward to checking out your blogs too!

Jo said...

Just stopping by from the Hop. Very interesting blog! :) I liked what you wrote about the photo in your header -- very nice!

Tara said...

Visiting you from last week's hop...Yes I know I'm very late! Better late than never though right! I love how you're blending daily life posts and book reviews! Great mix!

Tamingthebookshelf.blogspot.com