Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stuffed Pattypan Squash

I was shopping at a local farm the other day and saw a basket of these adorable pattypan squash. These, right here.


So of course I bought them because they were too cute not to.  Without having a clue what I would possibly make that my family of very picky eaters would even attempt to eat.

(Admit it, you do this kind of culinary nonsense too.)

The answer?  Stuffed Pattypan Squash, which I am serving up at the food blog I contribute to every other week, (Never) Too Many Cooks.

(While my kids didn't devour this - I know, that's a shocker - they did try a bite.  Which makes this a success in my book.)


copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE pattypan squash! They are great bbq'ed, or cut up and fried. I hope they show up in my area soon!