Saturday, July 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 7/17/2010: Anticipation, Book Style


I'm a little late to this week's Book Blogger Hop, forgive me.  We were on vacation and just got back yesterday.  I'm going to try and visit as many blogs as I can to catch up.

As with the last few Hops, hostess Jennifer asks us "RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)?"

Several come to mind, actually.  Of all the library books I have out, I'm the most excited about Claude and Camille: A Novel of Monet, by Stephanie Cowell. I think I might go out of order and make this my next read.    

I'm also really looking forward to Beth Kephart's newest book, Dangerous Neighbors, which is due out on August 24.  It already has a lot of (well-deserved) buzz in the blogosphere.

And finally, I just read a great review of Finny by Justin Kramon, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that, too. 

Now, how about you?  Which books are you looking forward to reading?





 
copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

5 comments:

bibliophiliac said...

Hello, I've stopped by again on the blog hop. I became a follower, so I look forward to reading many more posts;)

bermudaonion said...

All of those books look good to me! There are so many books I'm looking forward to - I need to make a trip to the beach because I always seems to get a lot of reading done there.

monica @ paper bridges said...

I don't have a book right now that I'm anxiously waiting to read. That doesn't feel right. Hmmmm.

Roof Beam Reader said...

Hello, hello!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I wanted to return the favor. I'm a new follower now too! :)

Happy Hopping!

~Niki~ said...

...and I'm still hoppin ;)
I love your blog!
Thought I'd take some time on a Sunday morn' and visit some fellow bookies! Hugs from Niki in AZ USA.