Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Links I Liked

A few links to some blog posts that I especially liked over the past few weeks or so ...

I don't know about you, but if I wore a diaper on my wedding day, the next stop would have probably been Divorce Court.

Even if it doesn't work out (and you find yourself headed to Divorce Court), everyone should be so lucky to have a love like the one Andrew Cohen writes about in his Politics Daily column, On Her Wedding Day, Saying the Things Left Unsaid.

Natalie from My Yellow Apple: Journeys in Parenting Asperger Syndrome) gives us a great post ("The Chicken and the Egg") about school as experienced by our kids who learn differently.  I recently had the opportunity to hear author Jonathan Mooney speak, and he echoed many of these points.  Makes you think.

Speaking of school, Blissfully Domestic offers Fun Ways to Keep Your Kids Writing This Summer.  (We don't have this particular issue with Boo, as he will fill up a notebook every day with comics and all kinds of stories.)

PunditMom shares a wonderful tribute in her post, "Daniel Schorr ... My 'Cousin' and My Hero." 

Mainline Mom, a Philly girl who is now in Texas and blogging at water water everywhere gives us her Top 10 Things to Love About Philly.  (I completely agree!)

What's more irresistable than Don Draper?  How about this post from Flavorwire about The Definitive Mad Men Summer Reading List.  

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I am horrified by the bridal diapers. Truly horrified.