Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy to Upstage Chelsea's Wedding Today?

Read it and weep, folks.

While the world is focused on Chelsea Clinton's wedding today, Bristol Palin is making marital news of her own by breaking off her second engagement to Levi. 

And this train wreck keeps on a-rollin' ....


copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think it's funny someone was considering them for a reality show ... they already are a reality show.

southernmatrix said...

they are both train wrecks if you ask me...lol

K A B L O O E Y said...

HAHAHAHA. Title cracked me up. I have to say, since seeing Levi on the Kathy Griffin show, I kinda like the big dumb kid.