Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bookish Mad Libs

All right, I'll bite.  (Hey, I'm a poet!)  I usually pass by most memes, but I saw this on Bookgirl's Nightstand today and this is fun. I'm in kind of a blah, restless mood today so completing this made me feel like I accomplished something.

The key is to fill in the rest of the sentence with a title of a book you've read in the past year.

In school I was: The Curse of the Good Girl

People might be surprised I’m: Anything but Typical

I will never be: The Killing of Mindi Quintana

My fantasy job is: The Best of Philadelphia Stories

At the end of a long day I need: Lift

I hate it when: Food Matters

Wish I had: The Living Fire

My family reunions are: NurtureShock: New Thinking About Children

At a party you’d find me with: The Book Thief

I’ve never been to: South of Broad (in South Carolina, that is ... in Philly?  Many times.)

A happy day includes: Reliable Fundraising in Unreliable Times

Motto I live by: The Generosity Plan

On my bucket list: To the Lighthouse

In my next life, I want to be: Mrs. Dalloway

Why not play along with the fun?

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

K. Harrington said...

That was a great read!