Friday, August 20, 2010

Speaking of Frivolous Lawsuits

For those not living in an all Radio Disney, all MileyDemiJoBrosCampRockJustinSelena all the time shangri-la as we in the Betty and Boo House are, allow me to be the first to tell you that today is a momentous occasion. 

It is teen diva Demi Lovato's 18th birthday. 

An occasion worthy of a national holiday, if my Betty had her way.  Because, you know, to an 8 year old, 18 is when life truly begins. 

As such, the lack of mention of Demi Lovato's birthday on Radio Disney during the 20 minutes we spent in the car this morning was almost a personal affront to Betty. 

"If they don't wish Demi Lovato a happy 18th birthday, I'm going to sue!" declared Betty, apparently insulted at this snub of Ms. Lovato.  "Put that on your blog, Mommy."

Lord help me. I think I have a future ambulance-chasing/lawyer-to-the-stars in the making. 

Oh, and happy birthday Demi.  ('Cause I always do what I'm told, especially under the threat of being served with a subpoena at summer camp pick up this afternoon.)



copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

3 comments:

egghead23 said...

Awesome.

teadevotee.com said...

This will explain the twitter trend of 'happy 18th birthday demi'. I couldn't understand why Demi Moore was celebrating her 18th again...

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Glad I could provide this public service this morning, teadevotee. :)