Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Homework Commentary

One of the worksheets that I found in my son's school folder this evening. 



#7 Have you heard the riddle about a chicken crossing the road?  - millions of times and I don't like it. 

(This is the easiest Wordless Wednesday post I've ever done.  Almost feels like cheating.)


copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

6 comments:

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

I always wished I was brave enough to include grumpy commentary on my homework assignments, but I never did. I think this is hilarious :)

kristenspina said...

What a character! I love that he simply states his opinion and moves on. Adorable! (and, by the way, he's got a point.)

booksploring said...

Haha that's so cute!

Kelly said...

Too funny! Love how he's respectful, matter of fact and just moves on to the next one.
My oldest often adds commentary to his grammar work.

Hillary said...

LOL that is priceless!!

Hillary

Kate said...

I love this, and linked it at Kate's Library as part of the Friday Five!