Wednesday, November 24, 2010

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: Pre-Thanksgiving Edition


The Husband's caption for this photo:
"So let me get this straight.  I give you three grand, and you get me out of this gawdforsaken place tonight? You've got a deal."

Mine:
"Shit, what day did you say today was?! I thought today was Tuesday!"


The Husband's caption:  "Every goddamn year, the same thing. I am not going to spend my life worrying about being someone's dinner. If it happens, it happens. C'est la vie."

Mine: "In my next life, I'm comin' back as a Tofurkey."  


The Husband's caption:  "Okay, guys, dummy up.  I'm a hen.  H-E-N!  Got it?"

Mine: "Well, it's been nice knowin' you guys. We had some good times, didn't we?  See you on the other side."

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!



(Photos taken by me at Milburn Orchards, Elkton, MD)


copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

No comments: