Wednesday, November 3, 2010

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: A Rainbow Connection

Last week, I drove back home from a meeting in a torrential sudden storm.  Visability was awful and roads were starting to flood.  Thankfully, I made it home just fine.  I sat down at my laptop to finish some work and when I walked into the kitchen, I saw this outside our window:


I grabbed my camera and ran outside to take these.
They're not the best photos, but you get the idea.







More Wordless Wednesday photos are here.

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

2 comments:

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

I'm so glad someone else has a difficult time being "wordless" :)

bermudaonion said...

I think your photos are great - I've never managed to take a good picture of a rainbow.