Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One Pair of Black Socks, Gift-Wrapped

I absolutely love outgoing Governor Ed Rendell of Pennsylvania.  I do.  The man is truly the blogger's gift that keeps on giving.  Personally, I'm going to kind of miss the guy and I hope he finds something to do in the public eye. 

Like, perhaps guest hosting Parker/Spitzer. 



There are reasons why we Philadelphians nicknamed him Fast Eddie, folks.

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

2 comments:

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

I read a book a few years ago that had Ed Rendell in it - A Prayer for the City by Buzz Bissinger. Even though it's nonfiction, it always feels weird when I read about Ed Rendell in "real life" because I still just think of him as a character in that book :)

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

He is definitely a character, and a larger-than-life one at that.

Thanks for this comment ... made me LOL! I have A Prayer for the City, which I need to read at some point. Do you follow Buzz on Twitter?