Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas O Great Santa


Boo's annual letter to Santa:

Dear, Mr. Santa Claus

For Christmas this year, I want a MarioKart DS, a slide full of goo and a bucket of slime plus a book a super funny stories with long stuff in it.

I've been dying for a BRAINSURGE DVD that shows a group of episodes, and the slide I told you about can it be really big?

I want a Paper Jams guitar and drumset plus a Kung-Zu Hampster that can beat the other Kung-Zu hampsters. And also I want a game called Mario8 Sonic at the olimpic games.

I would love to have a ping pong paddle and ball please.

Merry
Christmas
O great Santa
and a
Happy
New
Year.

Yours truely,

Boo

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Priceless, truly.

booksploring said...

The slide full of goo does sound appealing ;-)

therocchronicles said...

very cute! (you getting that drumset?)

Mel said...

I love reading kids letters to Santa. We have never written to him, the kids just tell me he is all-knowing so they don't have to. I wish I would have started making it a tradition when they were younger. Good luck getting all the wishes!! I hope Santa comes through.