Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Out-With-a-Bang Read-a-thon!



Now this is my kind of New Year's party.  Instead of New Year's Rockin' Eve (as much as I like Dick Clark), a New Year's Readin' Eve is much more my style.

Casey from The Bookish Type and Heather from Book-Savvy have the right idea for how to spend December 29-31.  They're hosting the Out With a Bang Readathon, and I am planning to participate. 

I have to work on December 29 and 30, so I'm not sure how much reading I will get done, but my main goal is to reach 80 books read for the year.  (I'm currently starting my 77th, and I have a small pile of short books ready for the read-a-thon.) 

All the details can be found on Casey and Heather's blogs, so head over there to join in the fun!

 

copyright 2010, Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy, The Betty and Boo Chronicles) If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm awfully tempted by this ;)