Tuesday, February 22, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Letting Go

Sometimes as much as we want to keep holding on ...


... the best thing we can do is to let go.




(The pinecone fell off our dead tree during last night's snowstorm.)

For more Wordless Wednesday photos, go here.

 
copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

6 comments:

Glenn said...

Nature sometimes gives us signals that confirm what we are doing is the "right" thing for us.
The pine cone here is just that. The message is "its safe to let go" and move onto the next season in your life ~
it's a good thing!

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

but it's so hard to let go...it's time for me to watch one of my little birdies fly start finding her own way...I know she can do it...and she's ready...but I want her to stay with me :(
not really...well, maybe...see! I'm a basketcase!!

K. Harrington said...

Very poignant. :)

Mel said...

Perfect post...the words, the pictures, the everything!

Alyce said...

I love the before and after shots!

chris said...

Beautiful pictures. The last of the pine cones for now, but more to come - that is nature at it's finest. Happy Wordless Wednesday!