Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To Have and To Hold ... The Same Book?

My friend Florinda of The 3Rs Blog is recuperating from shoulder surgery. As she recovers, a few of us have helped her along by filling in as guest posters on her blog. 

I'm over there today with a post called "To Have and To Hold ... The Same Book" which is about how, despite 20 years of being together, The Husband and I have yet to read the same book. (Not at the same time.  As in, if you compared our respective reading lists for the past two decades, there's no overlap.)

I'd love it if you'd check out the post (and Florinda's blog) and leave me a comment here or there. 

copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

No comments: