Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Diff'rent Strokes (in Boo's Spelling Homework Tonight)

For his homework this evening, Boo needs to write sentences using the following words:

earn
certain
world
thirsty
herself

Here's what he's turning in tomorrow:


and proof that he is the product of two children of the '80s and that Wikipedia is, indeed, his best friend:


I'm clearing my schedule to accommodate the call that will be coming tomorrow from the guidance counselor.

(And yeah, I'm sending this in as is.  We have enough agita with Boo's teacher that I don't need the at-home hell of telling him to do this over.  Besides, I kind of don't see any reason why he should.)


copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

4 comments:

Trish said...

I think the teacher should be ecstatic that he took the time to write complete sentences that went beyond the absolute minimum required.

My son favors the three-word sentence for his spelling homework if he can get away with it. :)

Melissa said...

LOL! Oh, thanks so much for the chuckle. I honestly just had a gut-splitting laugh. Your son is brilliant. :-D

Elizabeth said...

That's awesome -- particularly the last one.

Cavalier92 said...

He obviously put a lot of effort into his homework. I'm sure they know you are on top of things and will skip the chat with the guidance counselor this time.

He DID miss Dana Plato's noteworthy work in Playboy, however!