Saturday, May 21, 2011

Music to Greet the Rapture By

Inspired by the "How to Spend the End" list of songs, books, and last supper selections on philly.com this morning, I'm putting together a playlist for the Rapture.

My Facebook friends are currently playing along (this list represents my additions and theirs). 

"The Man Comes Around" - Johnny Cash
"In My Life" - The Beatles
"Rapture" - Blondie
"Share the End" - Carly Simon
"It's the End of the World as We Know It" - R.E.M.
"Funeral for a Friend" - Elton John
"Someone Saved My Life Tonight" - Elton John
"I'm Still Standing" - Elton John
"Looking for My Life" - George Harrison (posthumously)
"Alive" by Meatloaf
"Dear Landlord" - Dylan
"Thriller" - Michael Jackson

Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments ... but make it snappy because the time is near. *

*disclaimer:  Y'all know I don't believe this shit for a minute.  Hopefully that goes without saying, but just in case you needed clarification, there it is.  





copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

No comments: