Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Someone's Written My Biography

To fully appreciate the (attempted, dark) humor in this post, you have to have an understanding (and appreciation) for how utterly crappy the last few weeks - and days (my car broke down on Sunday) - have been  for me.

And for those not immersed in the world of  book blogging, we who do what I do often get "pitched" potential books for review from everyone from authors themselves to their publicists.  It's not unusual to get several such emails a day.

So, I just opened my email to see this - and given the circumstances of my life lately? Well, it brought me a much-needed laugh.

"We are pleased to present for your review SUCKERPUNCH by ...."



copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh, the ironies of life!

Karen @ Scobberlotch said...

Life has a sense of humor! Glad you got a laugh and I hope your week gets better.

Elizabeth said...

synchronicity rules --

Lisa said...

I was hoping this week would be better for you!