Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Goldfinches

Two feeders by a sunroom window at my mother's house tend to attract as many as seven goldfinches at one time.  On Thursday, Boo and I stayed overnight and I watched three of them on Friday morning while eating my breakfast.  These were taken through the sunroom window from inside the house, hence the fuzziness of some of the photos. 








For more Wordless Wednesday photos, go here. 

copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So pretty!

Jenny said...

Such pretty birds!

Kelly said...

One of my favorite birds! We get them here, but usually only a couple at a time. I'll have to try and remember to show these to my birdman tomorrow.