Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: A Little Flock of Seagulls

Strathmere, NJ ~ July 28, 2009

Sometimes, when a photo doesn't immediately come to mind, I'll look back in the archives and see what I was capturing two or three years ago (or more.) 

Hence this one, from our family vacation to the shore exactly two years ago this week.  

We're 6 days out from Moving Day. 

The three of us will be with The Husband soon enough.  
For more Wordless Wednesday photos, go here.


copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Homestretch!

Shieldmaiden96 said...

His nibs and I were four months separated when we moved up here due to work obligations and I remember the desperate anxiousness of the last couple of weeks. I hated being away from him for so long, then I thought about military families and felt selfish for being unhappy. Which made me more unhappy. Driving away from our old home forever was an excellent day.