Wednesday, August 17, 2011

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: Pass the Hand Sanitizer, Please.

Remember yesterday when I told yinz about our visit to the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens here in the 'Burgh?  Well, one of the first things greeting us in the main lobby was this pretty cool piece of artwork, designed to encourage people to think about how to better conserve the Earth's resources.

(That's my Boo in the gray sweatshirt.  A Philadelphia Eagles sweatshirt, worn inside out, "so nobody can tell I am an Eagles fan" here in the heart of Steelers Nation.)

Anyway.  If you look closely, you will see that the railing is adorned with notes from various Phipps visitors with resolutions, promises, hopes and dreams for the Earth ....







This one was my favorite, by far. 


Advice to Carolyn: 
With friends like Jade, you might want to keep 
the hand sanitizer in close proximity.  

I'm just sayin'. 

For more Wordless Wednesday photos, click here


copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

3 comments:

Niksmom said...

O.M.G. I just snorted my coffee out my nose! (Thankfully, it was cold. Per usual.)

rhapsodyinbooks said...

LOLOL!

softdrink said...

LOL. Leave it to a kid to come up with that combo. And a mom to suggest the hand sanitizer!