Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Reflections

We are coming up on the one year anniversary of our move to Pittsburgh (well, The Husband's one year anniversary of his move to Pittsburgh; me and the kids would follow five months later).

For this Wordless Wednesday, I thought it would only be appropriate to include some photos that I snapped today (very quickly) of a spot in our new city that always takes my breath away whenever I'm downtown.

(That should probably be pronounced DAHN-TAHN.)


Outdoor skating rink at PPG Place in Pittsburgh, PA 

PPG Place buildings. 




Breathtaking.  Every. Single. Time.

(I've never skated here. Yet.  That's on my Pittsburgh Bucket List of Things to Do.)

For more Wordless Wednesday photos, click here.

copyright 2011, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Pittsburgh is on my bucket list. I've always wanted to see the ppg buildings. Nice pics.

Karen Harrington said...

Ooh, I live the perspective and composition of that second shot. :) Happy WW!