Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: The Very Definition of Wordless, In My Book


In the spirit of BEA (and not being there this week), I give you my saddest book related photo ever. Forgive the quality, as this was taken by me with my cell phone yesterday as I sat at a red light. (Truly, my car was not moving.)



For more Wordless Wednesday photos, click here.



copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

9 comments:

caite said...

oh, that is sad. so sad.

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Sad :(

Leslie said...

closed, empty bookstore.....so sad

Adam said...

Sigh. =/

Meg @ write meg! said...

Paradise no more. :( It's very sad seeing shuttered bookstores. And libraries. And anything of the like, really.

Niksmom said...

How very sad. Did you know our town now only has one of its three bookstores left? A religious bookstore. We lost Atlantic and Barnes and Waldenbooks. Nearest bookstore now (not counting the skimpy book racks at Walmart and Target) is nearly an hour away. Ridiculous!

Book Dragon said...

talk about depressing, yikes!

maria said...

How sad.

Mine's here.

Karen Harrington said...

That looks sad and lonely. Sigh, indeed.