Monday, July 2, 2012

In Celebration of My 1,400th Post

Apparently, this marks Blog Post 1,400 for me here on The Betty and Boo Chronicles. Not as special or as big of a deal of a milestone as my 1,000th post was on December 19, 2010 or even the 1,500th post, but a big deal number worth acknowledging nonetheless.

I have no idea what to do in order to commemorate such an occasion so I'll just keep it low key, the way things have been around here since the beginning of the blog, which was almost 4 years ago. (We're coming up on the 4th anniversary next month.)

There would be no blog without such wonderful readers and friends like you (well, maybe there would be, but it would be like the proverbial tree that falls in the forest and makes no sound if no one is there to hear it). Here, then, to say thank you for hearing what I have to say, is a little bouquet in the form of some flowers from the garden, some recent and some that I've been meaning to post.

(Speaking of the garden, rumor has it there's a Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Cake currently in the oven, featuring  our very own fresh-from-the-garden blueberries. Come back later and I'll give you a piece to celebrate blog post 1,401.)

For now, for you, with my thanks:


  



 

 












 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


copyright 2012, Melissa, The Betty and Boo Chronicles If you are reading this on a blog or website other than The Betty and Boo Chronicles or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.

3 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

Wow, thanks for all the beautiful flowers! And congratulations on your 1400th post - how did you figure that out? I will have to check which #post I am on - I have no idea!

Just trying to catch up after a long vacation so I am trolling book blogs and ignoring my 950 unread e-mails...

Sue

Great Books for Kids and Teens

Book By Book

Sue Jackson said...

Oh...whatdya know? The number of posts is listed right there on my dashboard. Huh...who knew?

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

Happy 1400th post!! Beautiful flowers as well! :)